The professional program is accompanied by a commercial exhibition area.
Take advantage of the best opportunity to do business around the world of archives and information management!
- The largest commercial exhibition aimed at representatives of archives and organizations. National and international information management services from 70 countries.
- Opportunity to hold business meetings between consumers and businesses.
- Brand presence in the commercial exhibition area.
- Promotion through the directory of participating organizations.
- Coffee breaks within the exhibition area.
- Parallel exposure with public institutions related to archives and information management.
Topics to participate in the Trade Show
- Digital Records
Digital records management system, information security solutions, database management systems (DBMS), search engines, digital document conversion, storage solutions, etcetera.
- File Supplies
Preservation boxes, preservation articles, disinfection and deacidification processing system, advanced conservation / restoration devices, documents, etcetera.
- Scanning equipment and devices
Equipment related to photography, films and microfilms, image conversion devices, audio and video related image devices, etcetera.
- Physical installations and security
Mobile shelves, battery storage facility, security system that includes remote data storage and retrieval (RFID) tags, fire suppression devices, environmental protection devices, etcetera.
- Schools and publishers
Schools of archival and documentary management; and editorials with specialized archival material.
Public and private institutions related to the management and administration of archives, providers of tourism services and sponsors of the event.
How to apply?
Stand 3 x 3 x 3 m.
Plank with cloth and 2 chairs.
Table cloth printed in sublimated fabric of 35 x 70 cms.
Marquee with the logo of the institution.
Access to an electrical contact.
Sandra Peña Dickinson
(+52) (55) 51339900 ext. 19406